WHERE ACTION MEETS RELAXATION
With breathtaking views of all the action, the Pit Exit suites are one of the most exciting facilities on the track. Located close to the exit of Pit Lane, both the Skydeck Lounge and Trackside International will make your guests feel part of the racing action like never before.
You have the option of shared or private suites on the upper level Skydeck Lounge or the shared Trackside International suite on the lower level. The Skydeck Lounge offers a relaxing informal environment with a gourmet grazing-style menu. Here, the décor is designed for comfort, with indoor lounge furniture and an alfresco viewing area.
Alternatively, at Trackside International, your guests will be able to enjoy a package that includes a three-course plated menu.
Whichever option you choose, Pit Exit suites will put your guests in a prime viewing position amongst an atmosphere that raises the standard for entertainment.
LAST FEW TICKETS LEFT, BOOK TODAY!
PIT EXIT SUITES FEATURES
3 day shared package (including food and beverages)
- Carpeted, fully-enclosed glass-fronted dining area
- Flat screen televisions showing all the racing action live on Grand Prix TV
- Outdoor viewing balcony
- A transferable corporate ticket – choose a different guest each day
- One official program per ticket
- Superscreen viewing
- Access to the exclusive Torque Bar
Features also include:
- Reserved dining seat per guest
- Signature main course designed by Donovan Cooke that champions sustainable produce sourced from regional Victoria
- Morning tea
- Three course plated lunch
- Grazing afternoon tea
- Sparkling, wines, beer, basic spirits and soft drinks
- Suite hosts to assist you and your guests
- Selected options available to extend your package to include Thursday at an additional charge
Private suite clients liaise directly with Australian Grand Prix Corporation’s corporate hospitality catering agent/s to customise their catering and other requirements.
^Prices quoted based on direct debit purchase; credit card purchases attract additional fees (2.4% for Diners/Amex, 1.5% for Visa/Mastercard).
Conditions apply, see Corporate Facility Standard Terms and Conditions.
Brought to you by Executive Chef Donovan Cooke and Atlantic Group Catering
With a flair for the colourful and culinary, Atlantic Group Catering offers a completely unique sense of food design, dining décor and imaginative experiences that have earned its reputation as the culinary experts of choice for Melbourne’s premier corporate events.
Donovan Cooke, Executive Chef of premium seafood restaurant The Atlantic, Crown Entertainment Complex has worked with Atlantic Group Catering to custom design each menu to rev up your dining experience track side at the 2014 Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix.