WHERE SPEED MEETS SPECTACLE
In 2014 enjoy the second year of the upgraded Platinum Corporate Platform inside turn 15, now with access to the new informal Garden Pitstop area where guests can mingle and socialise. This is one of the most exciting viewing positions on the track and a great way to feel part of all the action, as it unfolds. Private and shared suites are available to cater for every need.
PLATINUM CORPORATE PLATFORM – TURN 15 FEATURES:
3 day shared package (including food and beverages)
- Reserved dining seat per guest
- Undercover and open-fronted marquee
- Flat screen televisions showing all the racing action live on Grand Prix TV
- One official program per ticket
- A transferable corporate ticket – choose a different guest each day
- Access to the exclusive Torque Bar
Garden Pitstop - New for 2014
- Espresso and bakery bar from 10.30am - 11.30am daily
- Happy Hour between 3.00pm - 4.00 pm daily
- Acoustic entertainment
Features also include:
- Morning tea
- Buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Sparkling, wines, beer and soft drinks
- Suite hosts to assist you and your guests
- Selected options available to extend your package to include Thursday at an additional charge
Private suite clients liaise directly with Australian Grand Prix Corporation’s corporate hospitality catering agent/s to customise their catering and other requirements. .
^Prices quoted based on direct debit purchase; credit card purchases attract additional fees (2.4% for Diners/Amex, 1.5% for Visa/Mastercard). The Corporate Hospitality Conditions on pages 28-29 apply.
Conditions apply, see Corporate Facility Standard Terms and Conditions.