WHERE PREMIUM VIEWS MEET PREMIUM HOSPITALITY
This state-of-the-art double-tiered glass enclosed structure is brand new for 2014 and certain to impress. Located outside turns one and two, it gives you a spectacular view of all the action out on the track while you enjoy the benefit of unparalleled hospitality. The shared packages available in this fantastic new facility are affordable and the ideal way to entertain your guests.
JONES PREMIUM DINING SUITE FEATURES:
3 day shared package (including food and beverages)
- Guest appearance from Formula 1 World Champion, Alan Jones
- Reserved dining seat per guest
- Menu designed by renowned chef
- Glass fronted tiered level platinum structure
- Internal dining tables
- Flat screen televisions showing all the racing action live on Grand Prix TV
- Superscreen viewing
- A transferable corporate ticket – choose a different guest each day
- One official program per ticket
- Access to the exclusive Torque Bar
Features also include:
- Donovan Cooke inspired menu
- Morning tea served roaming throughout the room
- Lunch, Dessert & Afternoon tea served as shared platters to your table
- Premium wines, premium beer, sparkling wine and basic spirits
- Suite hosts to assist you and your guests
- Selected options available to extend your package to include Thursday at an additional charge
Private suite clients liaise directly with Australian Grand Prix Corporation’s corporate hospitality catering agent/s to customise their catering and other requirements.
^Prices quoted based on direct debit purchase; credit card purchases attract additional fees (2.4% for Diners/Amex, 1.5% for Visa/Mastercard).
Conditions apply, see Corporate Facility Standard Terms and Conditions.
Brought to you by Executive Chef Donovan Cooke and Atlantic Group Catering
With a flair for the colourful and culinary, Atlantic Group Catering offers a completely unique sense of food design, dining décor and imaginative experiences that have earned its reputation as the culinary experts of choice for Melbourne’s premier corporate events.
Donovan Cooke, Executive Chef of premium seafood restaurant The Atlantic, Crown Entertainment Complex has worked with Atlantic Group Catering to custom design each menu to rev up your dining experience track side at the 2014 Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix.