WHERE PREMIUM VIEWS MEET PREMIUM HOSPITALITY
This state-of-the-art multi-tiered glass enclosed structure is brand new for 2014 and certain to impress. Located outside turns one and two, it gives you a spectacular view of all the action out on the track while you enjoy the benefit of unparalleled hospitality. The shared packages available in this fantastic new facility are affordable and the ideal way to entertain your guests.
JONES PREMIUM DINING SUITE FEATURES:
3 day shared package (including food and beverages)
- Reserved dining seat per guest
- Menu designed by renowned chef
- Glass fronted tiered level platinum structure
- Internal dining tables
- Flat screen televisions showing all the racing action live on Grand Prix TV
- Superscreen viewing
- A transferable corporate ticket – choose a different guest each day
- One official program per ticket
- Access to the exclusive Torque Bar
Features also include:
- Morning tea
- Buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Sparkling, wines, beer and soft drinks
- Suite hosts to assist you and your guests
- Selected options available to extend your package to include Thursday at an additional charge
Private suite clients liaise directly with Australian Grand Prix Corporation’s corporate hospitality catering agent/s to customise their catering and other requirements.
^Prices quoted based on direct debit purchase; credit card purchases attract additional fees (2.4% for Diners/Amex, 1.5% for Visa/Mastercard).
Conditions apply, see Corporate Facility Standard Terms and Conditions.