WHERE SPEED MEETS TIGHT TURN ACTION
Corporate Platform at turns 3 & 4 is an effortless place to enjoy all the high-speed action down on the track. It’s the easy way for you to play host to a memorable experience, with the option of a private or shared suite located on the inside of turns 3 & 4. This year guests can access the new Garden Pitstop area, where they can network and relax in an informal setting. Corporate Platform is a unique and cost-effective alternative that never fails to impress.
LAST FEW TICKETS LEFT, BOOK TODAY!
CORPORATE PLATFORM – TURNS 3 & 4 FEATURES:
3 day shared package (including food and beverages)
- Reserved dining seat per guest
- Undercover and open-fronted marquee
- Flat screen televisions showing all the racing action live on Grand Prix TV
- One official program per ticket
- A transferable corporate ticket – choose a different guest each day
- Access to the exclusive Torque Bar
Garden Pitstop - New for 2014
- Espresso and bakery bar from 10.30 - 11.30 am daily
- Happy Hour between 3.00-4.00 pm daily
Features also include:
- Morning tea
- Buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Sparkling, wines, beer and soft drinks
- Suite hosts to assist you and your guests
- Selected options available to extend your package to include Thursday at an additional charge
Private suite clients liaise directly with Australian Grand Prix Corporation’s corporate hospitality catering agent/s to customise their catering and other requirements.
^Prices quoted based on direct debit purchase; credit card purchases attract additional fees (2.4% for Diners/Amex, 1.5% for Visa/Mastercard). The Corporate Hospitality Conditions on pages 28-29 apply.
Conditions apply, see Corporate Facility Standard Terms and Conditions.
Brought to you by Executive Chef Donovan Cooke and Atlantic Group Catering
With a flair for the colourful and culinary, Atlantic Group Catering offers a completely unique sense of food design, dining décor and imaginative experiences that have earned its reputation as the culinary experts of choice for Melbourne’s premier corporate events.
Donovan Cooke, Executive Chef of premium seafood restaurant The Atlantic, Crown Entertainment Complex has worked with Atlantic Group Catering to custom design each menu to rev up your dining experience track side at the 2014 Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix.