WHERE EXCITEMENT MEETS STATE-OF-THE-ART
Get a bird’s eye view of all the best thrills and spills on-track from this freshly designed facility located on the dramatic and exhilarating chicane leading out of Turn 1. With an impressive range of private and shared suites, this sophisticated space will create a comfortable and stylish room to dine and relax as the race buzzes around you.
With full floor to ceiling glass windows, the roar of the crowd and the excitement on-track will be easily viewed in all its glory.
Large outdoor balcony spaces with designer wishbone bar stools and bar tables will be the best vantage point to watch the race in comfort with a drink in hand under shelter.
You'll also have access to the new informal Garden Pitstop area where you can mingle and socialise with other guests in a relaxed atmosphere.
CHICANE PAVILION FEATURES
3 day shared package (including food and beverages)
- Carpeted, fully-enclosed glass-fronted dining area
- Flat-screen televisions showing all the racing action live on Grand Prix TV
- Outdoor viewing balcony
- Unreserved grandstand seating available
- A transferable corporate ticket – choose a different guest each day
- One official program per ticket
- Access to the exclusive Torque Bar
Garden Pitstop - New for 2014
- Espresso and bakery bar from 10.30 - 11.30 am daily
- Happy Hour between 3.00-4.00 pm daily
- Acoustic entertainment
Features also include:
- Reserved dining seat per guest
- Morning tea
- Buffet lunch with additional Seafood and Charcuterie food stations
- Afternoon tea
- Sparkling, premium wines, premium beer and soft drinks
- Suite hosts to assist you and your guests
- Selected options available to extend your package to include Thursday at an additional charge
Private suite clients liaise directly with Australian Grand Prix Corporation’s corporate hospitality catering agent/s to customise their catering and other requirements.
^Prices quoted based on direct debit purchase; credit card purchases attract additional fees (2.4% for Diners/Amex, 1.5% for Visa/Mastercard).
Conditions apply, see Corporate Facility Standard Terms and Conditions.