WHERE LOCATION MEETS SOPHISTICATION
This is the place to take in all the high-speed drama of Formula 1®, whether you’re an avid motorsport fan or a keen first-timer. Enjoy an open-fronted facility located between turns one and two, where you’ll get the most exciting view of the circuit. Expect a high standard of hospitality with a range of packages that allow you to entertain up to 30 guests in a private box.
BRABHAM CORPORATE BOXES FEATURES:
3 or 4 day private package (excluding food and beverages and minimum numbers apply)
- Open-fronted structure with solid internal walls on one level
- Internal dining tables
- Flat screen televisions showing all the racing action live on Grand Prix TV
- Grandstand seats at the front of the box
- Superscreen viewing
- A transferable corporate ticket – choose a different guest each day
- One official program per ticket
- Access to the exclusive Torque Bar
3 Day Private Package Features
- Entrance sign with your company or group name (subject to minimum tickets purchased)
- Car parking (subject to minimum tickets purchased)
- Host Pass (subject to minimum tickets purchased)
Private suite clients liaise directly with Australian Grand Prix Corporation’s corporate hospitality catering agent/s to customise their catering and other requirements.
^Prices quoted based on direct debit purchase; credit card purchases attract additional fees (2.4% for Diners/Amex, 1.5% for Visa/Mastercard).
Private facility clients order and pay for food and beverage package directly with the Australian Grand Prix Corporation’s official corporate caterer. Conditions apply, see Corporate Facility Standard Terms and Conditions.
Brought to you by Executive Chef Donovan Cooke and Atlantic Group Catering
With a flair for the colourful and culinary, Atlantic Group Catering offers a completely unique sense of food design, dining décor and imaginative experiences that have earned its reputation as the culinary experts of choice for Melbourne’s premier corporate events.
Donovan Cooke, Executive Chef of premium seafood restaurant The Atlantic, Crown Entertainment Complex has worked with Atlantic Group Catering to custom design each menu to rev up your dining experience track side at the 2014 Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix.